Antminer S19j Pro – 104TH/s
Power supply included
Shipping date: 20 Jan-04 Feb 2022
Bitmain Antminer S19j Pro (104Th) was launched in winter 2021, it mines at an hashrate of 104TH per second with a consumption of 3068 watts.
Model No.Crypto Algorithm
|Hashrate, TH/s||104 ±3%|
|Power on wall @25°C, Watt||3068 ±5%|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||29.5 ±5%|
|Power supply AC Input voltage, Volt (1-1)||200~240|
|Power supply AC Input Frequency Range, Hz||47~63|
|Power supply AC Input current, Amp(1-2)||20(1-3)|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package), mm(2-1)||400*195.5*290|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, with package), mm||570*316*430|
|Net weight, kg(2-2)||14.6|
|Gross weight, kg||17.0|
|Operation humidity(non-condensing) , RH||10~90%|
|Operation altitude, m(3-1)||≤2000|
1. To prevent the spread of virus in the firmware, which can cause damage to the Antminer S19 series, the setting function of “Secure Boot” has been switched on and the “Root Authority” function has been disabled.
2. If the user fails to use the product in accordance with the given instructions, specifications, and conditions provided, or change the function setting without Bitmain’s prior consent, Bitmain will not be liable for any damage arising therefrom.
(1-1) Caution: Wrong input voltage may probably cause miner damaged
(1-2）Max condition: temperature 40°C, altitude 0m
(1-3) Two AC input wires, 10A per wire
(2-1）Including PSU size
(2-2) Including PSU weight
(3-1) When the miner is used at an altitude from 900m to 2000m, the highest operating temperature decreases by 1℃ for every increase of 300m
|S19j Pro Manual.pdf||1.50MB||2021-09-09||Download|
S19j Pro release firmware
The firmware can’t be upgraded by current official APMinerTools(V1.0.11) and other like BTC tool, etc. Please upgrade it by miner web administration page.
1. Enhance miner stability.
2. Add new power supply support.
1. A 365-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on website.